Friday, May 11, 2012

Enjoying swim lessons. 
Swim Lessons
We took lessons in the evening this year. Ava still needed to have a parent with her and I was still unable to be in the pool so Kyle did the swim lessons. 
Mr. Man turns One Month Old...So Cute 
On Ava's birthday August 23rd we had a Earthquake(terrified my poor kids) then on the day of her birthday party we had an hurricane. 
Ava wanted a Beauty and the Beast party so we did a Mrs.Potts Tae party. The party was small and so fun. 
Birthday girl 3 Years
Oliver's Blessing 
Our Family of Five
My baby was just about 2 months old and my sweet little girl was going into Kindergarten and I was not dealing well(hormones) with the thought of her leaving me every day. So I spent the last couple weeks of summer going and doing fun things with the kids. 
Splash Park 
Oh I love these girls!!!
Airplane Watching 

No comments: