Friday, May 11, 2012

Halloween

I love Halloween. I love to do a little dinner before we go out Trick or Treating. This year I did a Witch theme. The witch cut out is 3 pieces of black poster board taped together, 
Witch brooms 
The best part and the reason i love to do things like this is because of my girls reaction. 
Scary Ava.
brains!!! Blood Soup(tomato), Snakes(bread sticks), Brains(green jello), Apples with Slivered Almonds(witch mouths) and Witch fingers(cookies). Oh and blood dripping glasses(read colored Corn Syrup) and Witches brew(apple juice). 
Our little Monster-Really the sweetest most easy going little guy.
Rapunzel
Pascal-the chameleon on the movie tangled. I used an old sweater of Kyle's to make Ava's costume.  
SO FUN!!! Happy Halloween. Its about time to start thinking about next year. 

No comments: