Friday, April 23, 2010

The ER Trip



About a month ago I was cooking dinner and looked over at Ava sitting at the table. She had her head laying down and would not look at me when I called her name. I was scared she was limp and would not respond to me, I called Kyle and of course he thought I was over reacting. Kyle was in the 10 minutes when he said we needed to go to the ER. As soon as we got to the check in desk Ava started vomiting. That got us seen very quickly. Ava's fever was 104.8. Ava looked horrible it was very scary. They put a pill in her butt forgot what they call it but it is used to bring a fever down. After a bit she started to come around and was interested in a Popsicle. Our other little girl was once again upset that she was not the one getting to wear a hospital gown. The doctors said she had a very fast moving virus. Ava had no symptoms threw out the day and went from her normal self to limp on the table within 25 minutes. The picture of Ava was taken at 11:45pm.

4 comments:

jensenfam4 said...

Sad, I'm glad she's feeling better. That would freak me out. It's amazing how much they look like each other.

kristy said...

that is so crazy!!! how long was she in the hospital?

Meg said...

So what happened. Is everything ok now? That is so scary!!

Hayley's Comment said...

How scary. She was very brave. I would have freaked! Nice job holding it together for her...