Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Emma's Pinkalicious party

Our Birthday girl just before the party.



The decorations I would say I didn't over do it this year. But that's just me.





Emma and the Pinkalicious Cupcake(if you haven't read the book Pinkalicious you should, it is a very cute book).



Coloring with pink of course.



Story time.



And the Birthday girl. Emma is so much fun, she makes us laugh every day. She is 4 going on 14 and tells me almost every day she want to get married(I think it mostly because of the dress, thank goodness). I hope to remember and enjoy our time with her while she is still little because she is growing up so fast.

3 comments:

Meg said...

She is darling! You are such a fun Mom Lindy, her party decor was awesome. As always, wish we still lived across the street. I think Lyza and Emma would be great friends. Lyza wants to get married for the whole package: dress, shoes, flowers, and that Happily Ever After part. Too cute!

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

You take beautiful photographs! I love your decorations but especially that last picture of your daughter.

Hayley's Comment said...

Did you make those decorations yourself?! I remember her duck party! You are so creative. HB Emma!