Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random pictures from the last week

Sleeping so peaceful DURING THE DAY!!!!

Grandma Summers With baby Ava. Grandma and Grandpa arrived on the 18th of August and baby did not arrived until the 23rd a week and a day after my due date. We came home from the hospital on Monday and Grandma and Grandpa had to leave the next day. But we are so grateful that they we able to stay with Emma while I was in the Hospital. Sorry no picture of Grandpa some how he got away with out having his picture taken.



Cute Feet

4 comments:

Meg said...

Yeah! I heard and have been dying to see some pictures. She is beautiful and I love the name!! How are you feeling and how is she doing? I can't believe she came so late after all that! Keep the pictures coming!

Natalie said...

It was great to see you guys today. Your daughters are beautiful. I can't wait for the next time that you are up so my girls can meet yours. Hope you have a safe trip home & enjoy your time with your mom & bro!

Judy Tan said...

Yup--those are Summers' toes!

Kizzie said...

Love the pictures! I can't wait to see more. Call me when you're back home, I don't want to bug you when your with your mom and brother!