Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Emma's Style

I will start off by saying that it was a 95 degree day when she chose to wear her rain boots. The pants are capri and the shirt is getting a bit small (not her style I guess just her mother being lazy). Then to top it all off are the retro sun glasses and the suit case.

Pajamas are the majority of accessories in this look (Thanks to her once again mom). The gloves she found in a box of old clothes and I guess thought they would be good for the 90 degree weather. The necklaces were randomly picked, but oh how they complete the outfit.

One thing that seems to be a running theme in each outfit are the sunglasses. Maybe this is were she gets her passion for creative style.

I would call this her shy schoolgirl look. The glasses once again but today they are a bit crooked if you look closely. She is also wearing the retro shorts to match the glasses. The backpack worn around the neck makes a statement that no one will tell her how accessories are to be worn. Then we have the lunch sack to finish off the look.

There is a definate lack of accessories in her look here, but she is able to work the camera with nothing but her natural talent and her retro sunglasses.

2 comments:

Kizzie said...

I love the glasses with every outfit! She's getting so big, and I love her hair. It's so cute!

Meg said...

She had quite the personality. I love that you let her wear whatever she wants, reminds me of Amy Nuffer when she was little!