Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dinsey World ... We miss you Day 1 & 2

Emma was so excited for Disney World and we had the best time. Emma, Ava, and I flew from Portland to Orlando(9.5 hours), Kyle Meet us in the airport(he flew from D.C.) it was about 10:30pm. We loaded the bus and head to bed at our resort.







The first day we went to Animal Kingdom and had a great time, took Emma a little while to get over her fear of the kids dinosaur ride. Then it was back to relax and play in the pool.







Emma had been dreaming of going to the Bibitty Bopitty Boutique, long ago we had told her she would have to save her money so every time she found a penny or nickle or any coin she would be excited and say now we can go.









When Emma was done we rode a few ride and visited some princesses.



Ariel called Ava Guppy.







At the end of a long day in her glass slippers the princess agreed to wear her shoes.

3 comments:

Hayley's Comment said...

I want to go to the Bippity Boppity Boutique! Seriously why didn't they have that when I was Emma's age?!

Kizzie said...

Oh my gosh, Lindy. They are so cute! Both girls are getting so big!
I love Emma in her princess outfit, she's adorable!

We're taking the boys to Disneyland in April, and I'm so excited! I think they're love it.

What did you do for Emma's birthday this year, or was Disney World part of the celebration?

jensenfam4 said...

So cute Lindy! Those are priceless... every little girl's dream. Thanks for posting. I am too behind on my blog. And yes, I do check on your blog. I miss you, and I am sad that I wasn't able to see you when you were here. Hope things are good. Love you.