Thursday, November 6, 2008

AVA Update

We were at home for 3 days when Ava's doctor called and said her bilirubin levels had not gone down. The levels were too high so Ava was admitted that nigh to Fairfax Children's Hospital. Very stressfull time and I am so glad it is over. The first time I had to put her in there she cried for 2 1/2 hours(and so did I) before it was time for me to feed her. We were in the hospital for 2 days. I was so grateful to be leaving with my healthy baby.
First bath almost 2 weeks and still yellow
3 weeks old
First smile but not a very good picture.
Almost rolling over at 4 weeks.

Her new love is the mobile.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm glad that everything worked out. How scary! She is so cute. It was great to be able to meet her & see you & the rest of your family.

jensenfam4 said...

She is so cute Lindy. That is so scary. Glad that everything is ok. Can't wait to meet her someday.

Kizzie said...

She's adorable!! How's Emma adjusting?
I know I'm a slacker...I'll call soon! promise!!