Friday, April 4, 2008

Lu Lu

This is baby Lu Lu, Emma came up with her name we have no idea why but it has stuck. We had our ultrasound on March 14th. They think maybe Girl but not real sure baby was not willing to really open up. Every thing with the baby looks good. I on the other hand have placenta previa complete. All that means is the placenta is completely covering my cervix. I was put on pelvic rest and you all know what that means. I go in for another ultrasound next week and hope the placenta has moved. We just hope for no bleeding because that could mean bed rest or early delivery. If the placenta has not moved completely out of the way by 32 weeks I think she said then a c-section for me. For now we are doing great.

4 comments:

Kizzie said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry Lindy! You have the worst luck sometimes!
I hope at your next ultra sound everything turns out alright!!
Let me know how it goes!
I love how Emma calls the baby Lu Lu, it's so cute!!

Mandi Allen said...

Well make sure to take it easy. Hope everything works out ok.

jensenfam4 said...

that's cute! Lu Lu. I love it. I want to see an updated belly picture. I'm sure you can't even tell yet, but I still want to see some! I everything goes well Lindy. I think about you a lot. We miss you. Keep us posted.

kristy said...

yeah!! if it's a girl, promise to name her Lulu? :) I hope everything goes okay. Take it easy!