Saturday, December 1, 2007

Chritmas Tree


We put the Christmas tree up last Saturday, since we are going home for Christmas I wanted more time to enjoy having the tree up. Our tree is artificial and was found in the garbage, I am sure you are thinking gross. I love to dumpster dive here, the things people throw away are amazing. I found a children's play kitchen sold for $20.00, fisher price child's table and 2 chairs sold for $10.00, and another is a blues clues chair sold for $5.00. Here is a picture of our tree before it was decorate not bad being that it was found in the garbage right?







Emma had a great time helping to decorate the tree. As well as smelling the lights.

1 comment:

jensenfam4 said...

I want to dumpster dive! That tree is beautiful (and so is the little girl smelling the lights). I love used things. That way, you don't have to feel bad spending the money that you spent on something brand new. :)